Town Hall, Adams, MA
December 1, 1884
On the corner of School and Park streets, a site which was earlier occupied by a school, the Town Hall was built to serve local government, house the District Court and The Registry of Deeds, as well as provide an auditorium on the second floor. A fire in 1949 destroyed the peaked roof and tower. When the building was remodeled, the façade underwent dramatic changes. The Police Station is located to the rear of Town Hall.